Agent: Professionalism. Transparency. Victory.
The mission of the Information Technologies and Cyber Security Qualification Center:
General information about a qualifying center
the Qualifying center is the subject, authorized by the National agency of qualifications to carry out an evaluation and confession of the results of studies, obtained by persons by formal, informal or інформальної educations, appropriations та/або confirmations of corresponding professional qualifications, confession of the corresponding professional qualifications obtained in other countries, on the basis of certificate about accreditation of such qualifying center, and brought in to Register of qualifying centers in composition Register of qualifications.
By the decision of the National agency of qualifications from ___.___.in 2023 the Qualifying center of information technologies and кібербезпеки is accredited, about what a record is brought in to Register of qualifying centers from ___.___.2023.
A center appears and liquidated in the order set by a law. A center carries out his activity as a legal entity.
In its activities, the Center is guided by the Constitution of Ukraine, the laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, regulatory acts of central executive bodies, other acts in the field of qualifications adopted in accordance with the Constitution and laws of Ukraine, methodological recommendations of the National Qualifications Agency.
The main tasks of the Center
1) evaluation and recognition of training results, assignment and/or confirmation of professional qualifications according to procedures that make it possible to evaluate the results of training obtained through formal, informal and informal education, with the issuance to the person of documents on the assignment and/or confirmation of relevant professional qualifications;
2) recognition of professional qualifications obtained in other countries, with issuance of relevant documents to the person.
Functions of the Center
The center performs the following functions:
1) develops and implements procedures for evaluation and recognition of training results, assignment and/or confirmation of professional qualifications (hereinafter - evaluation procedures), which make it possible to evaluate training results obtained through formal, informal and informal education, prevent dishonesty, unfounded or erroneous decisions under time of assessment, ensure impartiality with regard to applicants, comply with the policy of equal opportunities and do not contain privileges or restrictions based on race, skin color, political, religious and other beliefs, gender, ethnic or social origin, property status, place of residence, or other characteristics;
2) ensures the publication of information on the conditions and procedures of assessment, on professional standards and requirements for assessment of learning outcomes, the procedure for recognizing professional qualifications obtained in other countries;
3) develops control and assessment materials necessary for carrying out assessment procedures;
4) ensures the necessary conditions for the organization and conduct of assessment procedures, in particular, the availability of the necessary material and technical resources for assessment in accordance with the requirements of professional standards and the requirements of labor protection legislation;
5) ensures the appropriate number and qualifications of evaluators;
6) ensures protection of information on control and assessment materials, personal data of applicants for professional qualifications and assessors from unauthorized access;
7) conducts evaluation procedures for applicants of professional qualifications;
8) based on the results of the evaluation procedure, issues a document that confirms the fact of assignment/confirmation of the relevant professional qualification and allows to perform a certain type of work or carry out professional activity;
9) ensures the right to appeal the results of evaluation procedures;
10) recognizes professional qualifications obtained in other countries and issues documents confirming the fact of recognition of such qualifications;
11) submits information on assigned/confirmed professional qualifications to the National Qualifications Agency for their entry into the Register of Qualifications;
12) provides information and consultations on assessment procedures, the procedure for recognizing professional qualifications obtained in other countries;
13) performs other functions in order to implement the tasks assigned to the Center.
The Center provides services based on the applications of applicants (applicants), in particular, foreigners and stateless persons who legally reside and/or are in the territory of Ukraine, refugees and persons who need additional or temporary protection.